Have you ever wished your smile makeover included Botox? Now it does!
Dr. Ludwig is certified by the American Association of Facial Esthetics to do Botox treatments . What areas are included?
- the forehead, including the 11’s between your eyebrows
- the corner of your eyes
- the straw wrinkles around your mouth
You can also include dermal fillers as part of your smile makeover. Dr. Ludwig can place dermal fillers
- in the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth
- in your upper and/or lower lip
Botox. Is it just for celebrities? Not at all! Botox is for you!
In fact, Botox and dermal fillers are part of your smile makeover at Life-Centered Dentistry. Already have crowns and/or white fillings, but don’t like the crow’s feet you see when you smile? Adding Botox can decrease the intensity of those lines. It’s a simple procedure that can be done right in the dentist office! It might just have you smiling more.
Many patients are concerned about the safety of botox. Botox has been used for over twenty years and is safer than aspirin! Ask our staff about their Botox/filler experience. Here are some of our results.
So, what are you waiting for? Not only can Botox and dermal fillers enhance your smile, but they also help you maintain a youthful look. Schedule your appointment with Life-Centered Dentistry today! Most plastic surgery offices and medi-spas have an esthetician or nurse administer the injections. At LCD, Dr. Ludwig does your assessment and administers the Botox and dermal fillers. This can be done at a single appointment.
We are so sure you will be as happy as our staff with your results that you’ll want to share this opportunity with your friends.
Get $50 FOR YOU and $50 for a FRIEND With our Referral Program
- At your next visit to Life-Centered Dentistry, ask for referral cards
- Write your name on the cards as the referring patient.
- Give cards to your friends. There is no limit on how many friends you share this good news with. Tell your friends to let us know they were referred when they call to schedule their appointment. They must be new to Life-Centered Dentistry.
- Make sure they bring the card to the appointment. They will receive $50 off their Botox service of 20 units or more.
- You will immediately receive a $50 credit on your account for your next Botox service of 20 units or more. Referral rewards cannot be combined. Only one $50 credit can be used per Botox appointment.